Friday 13 May 2016

Some of the children choose their favourite story of the week

My book is about me and a dinosaur. I found a dinosaur. It said to me, "hi look at me, I can give you a ride!" "You really think so?" "I do." So I did it was scary first but I got use to it. It was very fun. I said to the dinosaur, "can I come another time?" He said to me that he promised that he would stay there too. I came another time and he was not there. I wondered where he was, so I went for a walk. When I got back then he was there. I asked him why he was not there. He said sorry. I was taking another kid for a ride but you said you would only take your best friend. I just didn't! So I walked away then I went home. I missed him. So I went back and then he promised from now on he will only take me for a ride.
By May McCaw


I am a Flamingo. They are a kind of bird but they can't fly and they are pink. They are good at standing on one leg.
By Abbey Marr


After school I am going to play a game of rugby. I love rugby.
Chris Luscombe


The dinosaurs started when the volcano happened They left fossils behind. The people who found them made the skeletons.
By Isaac Stewart

A army tank shot the building down to the ground and the army tank drived over the buildings.
By Matthew Hawker

No comments:

Post a Comment