Thursday 19 May 2016

Some more of our super stories

Bang! The blocks banged together and it is so loud. I felt proud and sore. I jumped over two hay bales. 

By Jessie L 

When I jumped over the hay bale it was very big. I jumped over it, just then I kept running and running. I couldn't believe myself. I was proud of myself. 

By Cordell K 

Bang! Went the blocks and away went the year one boys. We went on the track. 

By Max M 

At the fun run Zane was cheering for me and I came 9th. 

By Matthew H 

Bang! Away went all of the year ones. The people cheered at the finish line. 

By Fletcher C

Bang! I started my race. I ran very fast. I got puffed but I kept on running. I was surprised when I suddenly passed Lacey. Zoom! When I saw the finish line I zoomed like a little rocket. 

By May M 

Bang! I got to the finish line. 

By Gus M 

When I was running I felt that I had a very, very sore tummy because I was running a lot. I thought tear I had sore legs because I was running a lot, that made my legs sore. 

By Benjamin D 

Bang! I went in the Cross Country. Everybody started fast and then very slow and we jumped over the hay bales. I was tired but I was almost there and I finally was there and then I was proud of myself. It was super fun and hard. I was really puffed after. 

By Zoe R 

Bang! Off went the year 2 boys and I face planted in a cow poo. "Ohh!" Mum said "you smell!" But I am proud of myself. I came 10th in the race. Dad came to watch me. 

By James S 

No comments:

Post a Comment