Sunday 3 April 2016

Not One, Not Two BUT Three New Babies


Wow, what an exciting time for the Rokeby and Mitcham family.  In 2 days we had 3 new babies born. 3 little boys. We would all like to welcome these 3 very beautiful (and much loved by their big brothers and sister,) babies.  Well done to the mum's and dad's.
We were very lucky to see them last week.  Mrs P. even got to have a cuddle.


 Terina and Daniel with their new baby brother. Terina knows exactly how to hold him.



Benjamin is a very proud and excited big brother.

Levi was soo excited to have a baby brother he wrote this wonderful story all by himself.

I'm going to teach my baby brother everything I learn.  His name is Samuel and his short name is Sam and I'm going to teach Sam to count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20... I'm going to read Sam books ... and I'm going to play ... and he is my best baby brother ever.

By Levi

The children are all looking forward to these baby boys coming in to our class so we can see how perfect they are.  We have lots of questions to ask about how you look after little babies.

2 comments:

  1. My baby Tama says Daniel Terina is an awesome supervisor while we are traveling in the car keeping an eye on the baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby Tama says Daniel Terina is an awesome supervisor while we are traveling in the car keeping an eye on the baby

    ReplyDelete