Monday 11 April 2016

Elgregoe Stories

I liked when Elgregoe made the Cheetah sing inside the box. It was so funny. I liked his tricks they were cool as. That was my favourite part.
By Cordell Keepa

Elgregoe is a magician and he made a bird come out of a picture. I really like him because it sounded like the Cheetah made the noise.
By James Sauer

I saw Elgregoe on the stage. He was very funny and amazing! My favourite was the Cheetah. He sung a song and he did it very loud. I laughed. Elgregoe lit a fire and a bird came out of the fire. It was a real bird, not a toy.
By May McCaw

Elgregoe had a bunny with red eyes and a parrot. It was super funny as well as very fun. I really liked doing the traffic light stuff.
By Zoe Robertson

I liked it when Elgregoe made the paper turn into money and made the money turn into a bunny.
By Jacob Hallenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment