Tuesday 26 July 2016

Holiday Story Writing

Welcome back to Term 3! Here are a few of our stories we have written about what we did during the holidays.

I went into the ten pin bowling and we didn't play. We played the car game. I won and Keira lost. I played against my Dad and I won. I played against my Mum and I won. We stayed there for five nights.
By Max McGinity

When we went to Omaru once we unpacked our bags I got my swimming togs on and my brothers were getting their swimming togs on too. Then we went swimming. We went home to Gran and Grandads and my brother Jonty stayed at Aunty Janines. He stayed two nights and we stayed three nights and the last night we went ten pin bowling, that was fun. Then we went home and I was sad because we had to leave Gran and Grandads.
By Annalise King

I went with Dad and we went to Wanaka. We unloaded the truck. I like coming with Dad because I don't need my seat and we ate marmite sandwiches.
By Isaac Stewart

Me, Annabelle, Mum and Dad went to a party because Mum and Dads friends baby was turning one like Annabelle. But Sophie could not go because she was sick. We went at 11 o'clock. We ate sausage rolls and buns and cake. It was chocolate cake.
By Abbey Marr

I went to see the baby seals. I went to the end of the walk and we had to jump. There were lots of seals. It was in Kaikoura.
By Matthew Hawker

me and Dad went skiing. We went up to the top chairlift. I can ski the top chairlift by myself and I can get on myself too. We stayed the whole afternoon. I felt proud of myself.
By Logan Glass

1 comment:

  1. Great hoilday stories everyone. We did have a great time in Auckland Max.

    ReplyDelete